15 comments for “Timothy Gibbles

1. June 29, 2018 at 4:18 pm

Awesome! I can feel the love coming through!! Great pictures 🙂

2. June 29, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Whoa! I didn’t know rabbits were so fond of lavender. It’s glad you were so thoughtful.

• July 2, 2018 at 5:56 pm

Thank you! And I noticed they are eating the Thyme I planted between my stepping stones too. 🙂

3. janette andrews
    June 29, 2018 at 4:43 pm

Joy to see the bunny visiting your pot of lavender (my fav fragrance) and bunnies make me smile.  Look forward to many more photos that capture your garden areas.  🙂 Janette

4. Renee
    June 29, 2018 at 6:50 pm

I think you have the beginnings of a children’s book!

• July 2, 2018 at 5:50 pm

I do love the name Timothy Gibbles. When the rabbit visited the garden I knew he needed a name. Haha! Reading too many children’s books. 🙂

5. Shirley Kiely
    June 29, 2018 at 7:09 pm

The best! I absolutely love Timothy Gibbles. Kit has done something very similar as she ended up getting attached to the rabbit that came and ate her flowers and herbs. She finally just has the front row always what the rabbit likes best. She says it’s more fun watching him eat than shooing him away.

I also agree with Renee, get wording as well as pictures. Would make a wonderful book.

Shirley

6. Marie
    June 29, 2018 at 8:32 pm

That is so sweet!

June 30, 2018 at 2:30 pm

So precious!!!!

8. July 5, 2018 at 1:02 pm

I have Timothy’s cousin in my garden this year. Mostly, he eats the plantain in the lawn but has feasted on the annual salvias. Too cute to chase away, though – maybe I’ll try a pot of lavender for him 🙂