Gratitude

Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.

~ A.A. Milne

A.A. Milne’s book: Winnie The Pooh is chock full of quotes I love. I chose this one in celebration of Thanksgiving Day.

My heart holds a rather large amount of Gratitude for my husband who makes me laugh every day and surrounds me with his love.

My heart holds a rather large amount of Gratitude for my two wonderful daughters who are a source of joy.

My heart holds a rather large amount of Gratitude for my family, who are bonded by the same enduring love.

My heart holds a rather large amount of Gratitude for my friends, who are always with me, no matter how far.

My heart holds a rather large amount of Gratitude for each new day, for birdsong and insects, for gardens, and for the warmth of sun on my face; filling me with joy and wonder.

And…

My heart holds a rather large amount of Gratitude for each of you, my dear readers.

Thank you!

xoxo

9 comments for “Gratitude

1. T.K.
    November 23, 2016 at 6:33 pm

We all have so much to be grateful for….sometimes..we fail to realize it…thanks for making me stop and realize how great I have it…Happy Thanksgiving…

• November 23, 2016 at 6:37 pm

Tony, my sweet brother! You are always there by my side, commenting on my blog. You light up my life…hey, isn’t there a song like that?
      Enjoy Turkey Day with your new bride!
      xoxo

2. Sandra Marinuzzi
    November 23, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Toby & Jim, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving filled with many blessings! How do you like your new home? Did Danielle move to that area too?
    Thinking of you fondly 🦃🦃🦃
    Sandy & Chuck

• November 23, 2016 at 7:55 pm

No Danielle is still in Connecticut, however she and Leslie will join us for Christmas, and we are very excited.
      Wishing you and Chuck a Happy Thanksgiving!
      xoxo

3. cunningham80@comcast.net
    November 23, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Hi there TobyYou are a special person. I am grateful to have you for a friend. All the best for a happy Thanksgiving 🍁🦃. Love Eileen Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

• November 24, 2016 at 1:05 pm

Eileen, Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!
      xoxo