Dressed for Christmas

I love the month of December… winter comes and brings lazy snowflakes, hot chocolate and warm fires. December also brings Christmas and one of the things I love about Christmas is decorating the inside of our home and the outside. I filled the urns by the front door with evergreen branches and holly cut from our property. We bought green roping from the grocery store and I attached lights to it using wire. Then we hung it over the door and added a wreath. I couldn’t forget the iron gate, the urn in the boxwood garden, the potting shed and the lamppost.

I’d love to hear about your holiday decorating!

7 comments for “Dressed for Christmas

December 2, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Your house looks amazing. Beautiful. Give me the Christmas spirit.

2. December 3, 2014 at 4:48 am

Very pretty!!

• December 3, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Hi Dee,
      Thank-you for stopping by. πŸ™‚
      Good luck to you with your mom’s new blog. I love the title and the beautiful picture of your mom on the front page.

• December 3, 2014 at 1:06 pm

Thank you very much😊 and thank you for stopping by her blog. This will be quit the adventure! Have a wonderful day!!!

3. December 3, 2014 at 7:16 pm

Everything looks lovely, but maybe especially the potting shed. It’s so seldom to see one, and yours is so charming!
    I keep thinking your house and garden are in England.

• December 3, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Thank-you for stopping by my blog. I’ve never been to England. I do want to visit there some day to see the beautiful gardens. Our potting shed is used for more than tools. We have a table and chairs in there; a nice place to sit and read with a cup of tea. And at the end of the day, its a fun place to be with wine and cheese and good conversation. πŸ™‚